Turin – Juventus Some time ago announced it has extended the contract Paul Pogba, without explaining its value. Now, reportedly the Frenchman could be the player with the highest salary in Serie A.
On 24 October, the General Director of Juventus, Giuseppe Marotta, said that Pogba has signed a new contract in Turin until 2019. However, he did not explain the change in salary for the 21-year-old midfielder.
Recently, the newspaper La Stampa blowing information that Pogba was given a huge salary increase, from 1.5 million to 4.5 million euros – about USD 68 billion – per year. Well, it is already making it level with Carlos Tevez, as the third highest-paid player in Serie A.
That would be “wow” is a daily, which is also owned by the Agnelli Family written that, if certain conditions are met Pogba others, his salary will go up every year. If he is to survive until the next three years, and the number of appearances above a certain level, the pay could reach 6.5 million euros per year.
If so, then Pogba Daniele de Rossi would match as the highest paid player in Serie A this time. As reported by the Italian Football, Monday (11/03/2014).
Recruited Pogba Juventus in the summer of 2012, at no cost a dime, because players born March 15, 1993 the free agent.
List of highest-paid player in Serie A this time (per year):
1. Daniele de Rossi (AS Roma) 6.5 million euros
2. Gonzalo Higuain (Napoli) 5.5 million euros
3. Carlos Tevez (Juventus) 4.5 million euros
4. Mario Gomez (Fiorentina) 4.25 million euros
5. Gianluigi Buffon (Juventus) 4 million euros
6. Arturo Vidal (Juventus) 4 million euros
7. Fernando Torres (AC Milan) 4 million euros
8. Philippe Mexes (AC Milan) 4 million euros
9. Andrea Pirlo (Juventus) 3.5 million euros
10. Nigel de Jong (AC Milan) 3.5 million euros